Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SBT Staffy Bull Terrier, needs new home

£100 is alot for a casserole....

Non-member Pete@Backyard Racing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by raj View Post
    i think i may have touched a nerve... i spoke to the couple that currently have jack(the staffy) and they said they'll make more of an effort, they've also decided to get him chopped
    i also told them i'll help them when i can.
    at the end of the day jacks still a pup and mine is bigger older wiser, im sure bentley and i can put jack in his place. at the moment jack thinks hes the alpha, time with bentley will soon prove him wrong.

there going to be introduced tommorow!
    no nerves touched m8 im totally with you on this one, just wanted to express my experienced opinion.

ps how did bentley and jack get along ? hopefully all gud.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pete@Backyard Racing View Post
    no nerves touched m8 im totally with you on this one, just wanted to express my experienced opinion.

ps how did bentley and jack get along ? hopefully all gud.

ok, so on one side youve got bentley whos pretty chilled out and gets mildly excitable.
    on the other side you have jack, the yoof, the lairy nutter.

so....what happened?
    well in neutral territory i made them see each other at a distance first.
    the closer they got the more jack got excited and the more bentley calmly stuck his chest out,pointing up his ears with his eyes locked onto jack like he was some heat seaking missile.
    so there up close, and bentleys just stood there while jack looks like hes been some friggin ecstasy and give for a whiff of bentleys juicy plumbs bentley does seem to like that so turns around to face him head on........... were all hell breaks loose!! jack went for bentley but he simply didnt have a chance in hell... bentley locked onto jacks throat at which point i immediately jumped in before all serious damaged was cause, i basically jumped in and took over bentleys postition by using my hand/fingers as a throat bite. jack almost immediatly became submissive which is a result in itself as for one hes never met a dominent force and two to be dominated and then submit.

so the rehabs begun nicely

ive also told the couple to take jack for a walk first thing and basically knacker him out and only they teach him as he'll be in a more submissive state of mind.

will take time, but its a start.

Non-member Pete@Backyard Racing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by raj View Post
    ok, so on one side youve got bentley whos pretty chilled out and gets mildly excitable.
    on the other side you have jack, the yoof, the lairy nutter.

so....what happened?
    well in neutral territory i made them see each other at a distance first.
    the closer they got the more jack got excited and the more bentley calmly stuck his chest out,pointing up his ears with his eyes locked onto jack like he was some heat seaking missile.
    so there up close, and bentleys just stood there while jack looks like hes been some friggin ecstasy and give for a whiff of bentleys juicy plumbs bentley does seem to like that so turns around to face him head on........... were all hell breaks loose!! jack went for bentley but he simply didnt have a chance in hell... bentley locked onto jacks throat at which point i immediately jumped in before all serious damaged was cause, i basically jumped in and took over bentleys postition by using my hand/fingers as a throat bite. jack almost immediatly became submissive which is a result in itself as for one hes never met a dominent force and two to be dominated and then submit.

so the rehabs begun nicely

ive also told the couple to take jack for a walk first thing and basically knacker him out and only they teach him as he'll be in a more submissive state of mind.

will take time, but its a start.
    Im no mistic meg but i saw that coming a mile off m8.
    Thats y ceasr millans a millionaire and were not.
    Hope theres no damage to the dogs.
    Your very lucky the last propa fight i tried breaking up one dog bit my had and wouldnt let go and kept biting down, he only let go when i choked the otha dog with my good hand to let go of him. i had 2 go a&e ,it was nasty m8 still got the scars my hand it was black n blue 4 about a month.
    **** happens live n learn

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pete@Backyard Racing View Post
    Im no mistic meg but i saw that coming a mile off m8.
    Thats y ceasr millans a millionaire and were not.
    Hope theres no damage to the dogs.
    Your very lucky the last propa fight i tried breaking up one dog bit my had and wouldnt let go and kept biting down, he only let go when i choked the otha dog with my good hand to let go of him. i had 2 go a&e ,it was nasty m8 still got the scars my hand it was black n blue 4 about a month.
    **** happens live n learn
    you could say i predicted it would happen the way it did too, hence why i wanted to do it both dogs are fine and no damage was done except to jack ego