Post Thanks / Like

my 1st event of many

As im new to the club this was my 1st event, & my 1st chance to meet all you lovley people
    i had a fantasic weekend, thanks to everyone at rotc you made me very welcome
    from what ive seen i love the fighting spirit of this club you never leave a man behind, if someone has a problem everyones straight there mucking in to sort it, its fantastic!!!
    keep up the good work all
    ps my new name is shi#ter thanks for that steve

Post Thanks / Like

Re: my 1st event of many

Quote Originally Posted by sh5tie View Post
    from what ive seen i love the fighting spirit of this club you never leave a man behind, if someone has a problem everyones straight there mucking in to sort it, its
    Couldn't agree more, we've got some awesome members

It was really nice to meet you Luke and am glad to hear you enjoyed yourself

South West Regional Rep jesus in the seat of a 5's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

..glad i managed to convince you to join... and dint put you off..., agreed it was a blinding event with blinding people....as usual..

Post Thanks / Like

brap was good well friday... what i remember hahaha

Post Thanks / Like

I'll Second that ****ter.......Top event, top people

Whoever ordered the weather please bring it with you to the next event, I now have a truckers arm! Wooooo

Thanks to Scoff and Big Steve for helping my mate Morg sort his starting / immobilizer issue.......

Camping was eventful.....I think the aim was to piss off security with the biggest hobo style bin fire. Although I must admit I was very grateful to be standing next to one dodging green toxic flames, at least the fire was safe and not placed on a wooden flamable pallet!

Journey home was eventful too! my dodgy sunroof decided to 50% decamp as we spiritly drove along the A14 It fliped 180 degrees from the passenger side to the drivers side, i could see the bugger from my drivers window....... Another post will follow soon with photos and the title, "where can I get a new one of these!"

Thank RTOC

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sh5tie View Post
    ps my new name is shi#ter thanks for that steve
    Pleased to help Sh1tter my old mate!!!

Glad you had a good time mate, as i said to you on the night this is a great little club & you'll get out of it what you put into it!

Mods can we get Sh1tter's name changed?