Post Thanks / Like

just been 4 a blast in the 5 to aberystwyth... brilliant

got up thismornin cleaned the 5 looked like a nice day so decided to take her for a good thrashin across to aberystwyth.... brilliant day of drivin!! there was times when i didnt come up behind another car for miles and miles and then when i did, obviously it got overtook!!!! some great twisting roads to really test the gtt. used a tank of fuel but it was worth it

any1else done the same sorta thing on this sunny bank holiday wknd??

Post Thanks / Like

Re: just been 4 a blast in the 5 to aberystwyth... brilliant

Did this a couple of weekends ago on a sunday just like you with a few mates lol. Got up early had a chat, was a nice day so thrashed the cars over towards aber to a "beach" resort. Was really good day out, stopped played footie etc and then thrashed back at night fall Was a good test for the gtt with the starlet, integra and astra vxr! muchos fun!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blick View Post
    got up thismornin cleaned the 5 looked like a nice day so decided to take her for a good thrashin across to aberystwyth.... brilliant day of drivin!! there was times when i didnt come up behind another car for miles and miles and then when i did, obviously it got overtook!!!! some great twisting roads to really test the gtt. used a tank of fuel but it was worth it

Went to chesterfield in the campus (I know.. not quite as exciting as a GTT, but it handles quite well surprisingly, with it being lowered and with the Toyo Proxy's) which was a pretty good drive in places.. pretty damn busy though in places as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Whats that I hear, blast to wales for the west midlands crew

Committee member
    Rats Nest Tuning
    Post Thanks / Like

We've got a static caravan in Borth, just down the coast form Abber!! Some brilliant roads over the tops around there!! I'd love to do that run in the 5

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sphinX-B17GTT View Post
    Did this a couple of weekends ago on a sunday just like you with a few mates lol. Got up early had a chat, was a nice day so thrashed the cars over towards aber to a "beach" resort. Was really good day out, stopped played footie etc and then thrashed back at night fall Was a good test for the gtt with the starlet, integra and astra vxr! muchos fun!
    yeah man i loved it!!! even had a go with a carrera s..... round them sorta roads the 5 wasnt goin anywhere quality day!!! be mint to go down in a convoy of 5s

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BriC View Post
    Went to chesterfield in the campus (I know.. not quite as exciting as a GTT, but it handles quite well surprisingly, with it being lowered and with the Toyo Proxy's) which was a pretty good drive in places.. pretty damn busy though in places as well.
    only problem these days with the traffic!!! i must have just been lucky yesturday. think if i`d have gone saturday or today it would of been a different story

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ashy View Post
    We've got a static caravan in Borth, just down the coast form Abber!! Some brilliant roads over the tops around there!! I'd love to do that run in the 5
    yeah some nice rds comin out over the top of them hills..... just need2 watch out for the sheep in the rd!!! thought i may of been havin lamb and mince sauce for tea

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blick View Post

I wish, my cars been of the road for two weeks now and it feels like someone has chopped my legs off. Damn demon tweeks hurry up with my parts

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rs250nut View Post
    I wish, my cars been of the road for two weeks now and it feels like someone has chopped my legs off. Damn demon tweeks hurry up with my parts
    yeah i have my fair share of times when shes off the rd waiting for parts!!! always seems to be when the suns out aswell