Post Thanks / Like

Greetings from India

Hi folks
    We're almost coming to the end our 2 week stay here in India, i'm sure some of you have been to India at some point over the last few years.

We're based in Kerala, a region on the southern point of India on the west side staying on a resort about 10 miles out from the capital city Trivandrum. The 1st 5 days we stayed here on the resort, 34 degrees by day and mid 20s overnight, humid and like the typical brit went and burnt my shoulders big time after only 2 days

We then checked out and took a 4hr train journey north (220km) to Ernakulaum then caught a ferry to an island called Fort Cochin to see the sights, coupled with a boat trip on the infamous Kerala backwaters and canals.

Things that spring to mind, Tuk-Tuks lol hilarious, They're driving and traffic is like the Wacky Races! Tipping, Curry for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Kingfisher beer Palm trees, the beach, the blokes love to big time stare at the western ladies. Going in shops and being pestered to buy something, haggling, telling em where to get off in the end

Managed to watch the Sepang F1, they sorted a TV out for me and delivered Kingfisher while watching the race

We're now back on the resort until Tuesday and fly back early Wednesday, anyway that's where me and the missus have been for the last 2 weeks. Thought i'd check in as the net is free and the missus has gone for a massage

Look forward to trying to catch up with things, it's been a big slow my end with things going on

South West Regional Rep jesus in the seat of a 5's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Greetings from India

Sounds wicked ric, id love to go buddy, glad your having an ace time, all those curry`s will make mart an bill jelous...., sink one for me the pair of you..., catch up when ya get back.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Greetings from India

Have a safe trip back buddy...