Post Thanks / Like

Ignorant feckers

Do you have any where you live ?
    I put my GTA partially over someones drive today during a bit of car shuffling .Only max 4 mins and I come running out to shift it to be greeted with a snarling woman they weren't on their way out or anything
    I was apologising as I ran to the car to move it but she just gave me the filthiest look ,turned her back and went back in without a word
    It's really put a weed up my arse I like to think I'm considerate and understanding so why can't others be.
    If you've been up my alley you'll understand why .......

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ignorant feckers

my neighbour directly across from us use to and still does a little have a right scranny if anyone parks in front of his house,its not on his fecking property so i dont understand him also even more confusing is the he does the same if someone parks there car at the side of his house (me and him both live on corners) what the fook is it with some peeps. hes not too bad these days though.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep. New neighbours one house down.

When they first arrived they moaned at me for having 'too many cars' (3 between my and my wife at the time, one parked WELL out the way). Then proceeded to block my wife in several times until I had a word.

Oh, and then the husband got pissed up and drove into my old renault 11. Cock.

Post Thanks / Like

I live at the end of a quiet close and the knobbers accross from us moan we have too many cars, even though we sacraficed a nice flower bed to build a space for the 5 and the 1 out in the road is well out of the way..
    And our neighbors always have people round and they park in front of my cars every time they're here, even if there's an empty parking space!
    I'm getting fed up of getting permission to use my own car to go anywhere.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Millie & I live in a Cul-de-sac & have to say it's smashin!!

Know all my neighbours & theyre all really cool, one old dear even lets me park one of my cars on her drive!

Sorry to hear it's not as good for everyone else....

Post Thanks / Like

Show off

I live 10 mins from the beach

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Tim View Post
    Yep. New neighbours one house down.

When they first arrived they moaned at me for having 'too many cars' (3 between my and my wife at the time, one parked WELL out the way). Then proceeded to block my wife in several times until I had a word.

Oh, and then the husband got pissed up and drove into my old renault 11. Cock.
    Just remember dude ,his smart car is small enough i could put in the back of the caddy and take it to trents !

Non-member Penfold aka The Dealer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

My neighbours at my parents moaned at them and asked if they could move all the cars of the drive way whilst they have viewings... My parents house often has 8 cars parked up.... 4 of them mine

Dad told them good luck with the sale and shut the door.

I honestly dont get some people, i like saying hello to neighbours and getting along with them... I have just moved to my own place and the bloke 2house's down it a right moody seen him atleast 10 times this week and not once has he nodded, or said hello.

Clee i wouldnt worry about your problem, if anything i would park more there side in the future

Post Thanks / Like

my neghbours are right characters..
    the guy next door had a full on fisticuffs with his son one night and while i was coming up the stairs,
    the son ran past me covered in blood and smashed the absolute death out of his dads mondeo with a bat of some sort.
    the other guy down the road had a problem with the boy who lives directly across from me...smashed/dented every panel and window on the car and i mean EVERY one.car was scrapped.
    other guy i used to speak with had a car full of guys turn up at his door...and in protest and anger decided to chast the car up the street with a machete...was great to watch from the window was even better watchin the police tryin to catch him hahaaha
    apart from that my neighbours are sound
    lol

Post Thanks / Like

F*** the neighbours i say. Its your land have as many cars as you like? My neighbours gave up complaining a long time ago, a few choice words out of my mouth sharp shut them up

It boils my p*ss when somebody comes running out the house saying you can't park here, when im not blocking any drives etc. Get it all the time when im out & about surveying at work. They all get the same reply i pay my road tax & ins so f-off.

Classifieds Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

i had the police over the other week asking for the owner of the black 5 on our driveway as someone a few streets away moaned.. says it been driving fast into a the road before my close, but i know better than to sh1t where i eat and dont do anything of the sort..

i wasnt the only one on her rounds, guy in a cav turbo drive like a bell end up said road and finally lad in a punto freshly passed his test also drives like a knobchedder.. during our three cars spell of terror "new year to the later end of jan" most of my 5's engine hoses, intercooler, rad etc have been scattered over my garage floor..

i've had a 5gtt for about 6 years and never a complaint, but when the lads up the road pee someone off they send the old bill to me cuz no doubt its noisey

my close is cool though, next door to the left keep to themselves, to the right is a couple who are lovely, while over the roads a lad with a starlet, an air hostess thats never in, and a few other couples in the 1 up 1 downs..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dgdogz View Post
    my neghbours are right characters..
    the guy next door had a full on fisticuffs with his son one night and while i was coming up the stairs,
    the son ran past me covered in blood and smashed the absolute death out of his dads mondeo with a bat of some sort.
    the other guy down the road had a problem with the boy who lives directly across from me...smashed/dented every panel and window on the car and i mean EVERY one.car was scrapped.
    other guy i used to speak with had a car full of guys turn up at his door...and in protest and anger decided to chast the car up the street with a machete...was great to watch from the window was even better watchin the police tryin to catch him hahaaha
    apart from that my neighbours are sound
    lol
    Sounds about right for Glasgow...its the view from my office most days too.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    Sounds about right for Glasgow...its the view from my office most days too.

i know what daz's area's like and well beroute is better then where he stay's your more theen welcome to say if iam wrong mate

Post Thanks / Like

when we moved into our house about 20 years ago, it was only fields around etc as our house is a old railway station, needless to say now around and across the road is around another 2000 houses, and lots of new couple etc moved in, ive had many complaints about just everything, people at my house, cars in bits, petrol rc cars, electic rc cars , mini motos, needless to say ive prety much ignored all warnings and just got on with it, they have pretty much given up now, some people out there seem to expect everyone to maintain the boring life of 1 bag of **** boring car, and a 5 day working week, monday to friday, and for the rest of the time you watch tv (quietly) with saturday and sunday shopping days.. Why cant people get away from the idea of trying to sue and complain about the slighest inconvience grrrrr

Post Thanks / Like

ur not wrong ther mate

its good when th tv's crap...thers always somthin kicking off

Post Thanks / Like

We used to have a right tit liveing next door to us. Always sending his missus out to have a word when I was working on any car, I felt sorry for her as you just knew she didn;t want to be saying anything. Funny also how it got worse when he was watchin' the footy and drinking beer. He never came out to confront / discuss it with me.

They've gone back Darn Sarf now. New nieghbours are ace.

Neighbours on the other side are even better, they now live in spain and let me park up on there drive as we have 2 cars and a van. Works for both parties, there place looks lived in and we have more room on the drive.