Post Thanks / Like

Ebay Warning

I would like to give everybody a heads up regarding an eBay user who seems to have serious issues, and is going round wasting dozens of people's time.

If you have a car part listed and a user named 'maggy1243' bids on your item, delete the bid immediately. This person is serial bidding on car parts and has no intention of paying nor contacting you. He has dozens of negative feed backs over the last few days and they are rising everyday. For some reason eBay have not immediately banned this idiot.

He has got me as well, and placed the winning bid on my old front grille, but of course hasn't paid or contacted me.

That's maggy1243...just delete all bids!

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ebay Warning

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

I thought eBay had a three struck out policy?
    I know non payers are annoying though

Post Thanks / Like

I've no idea how this idiot is getting away with it mate. Maybe he's just bid on dozens of items all at once with no intention of paying, and his ban is on it's way?

Post Thanks / Like

but people keep leaving +ve feedback!!! better to report and not leave feedback as the +ve goes in their favour

Post Thanks / Like

I know mate, that's why I haven't done that. I've just reported them and then opened a case on my item. Oh, and taking out private court action!