Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please read

Seems to be getting a bit farcical now .
    Time for a few to just take some time off and think on .Doing nobody any good atm

Post Thanks / Like

Worth a read, explains why thing are being removed, deemed abusive etc I've stayed out of most ongoings, only offered help really or good ideas... All gone and no doubt forgotten.

There were some great ideas amongst that other rubbish.

Shame

Committee member
    Rats Nest Tuning
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JRP View Post

There were some great ideas amongst that other rubbish.
    Its not been deleted mate, just moved off the public boards out of sight. The useful points which were raised will be reviewed and added to the to do list. The threads could be put back as quickly as they were moved.

As Clee said everyone just needs to cool off as the ongoing saga isn't doing the club any good, and that's what needs to be considered.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ashy View Post
    Its not been deleted mate, just moved off the public boards out of sight. The useful points which were raised will be reviewed and added to the to do list. The threads could be put back as quickly as they were moved.

As Clee said everyone just needs to cool off as the ongoing saga isn't doing the club any good, and that's what needs to be considered.
    That's fine, it's a very neutral post from me there, worth people taking on board.

Look outside there bubble and to how what's posted effects others.

Anyway if I'm unable to help, that at least is something.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ashy View Post

Playing devils advocat here Ashy, do you think things will really change ?

If the same arguements are reappearing every year ( or whenever ) and the same things being brought up by different people then it tells me that things arent going to change, and any thing that is brought up that might challenge the status quo is going to be suppressed and thread moved.

Aka, what JRP said. Censorship.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by andybond View Post
    Playing devils advocat here Ashy, do you think things will really change ?
    No. Hate to say it but Mart was right.

Quote Originally Posted by andybond View Post
    If the same arguements are reappearing every year ( or whenever ) and the same things being brought up by different people then it tells me that things arent going to change, and any thing that is brought up that might challenge the status quo is going to be suppressed and thread moved.

Aka, what JRP said. Censorship.
    Precisely. Bullied into silence.

Post Thanks / Like

Just lets see if the commitee and the chairman will look in to it all ,Thats all we can do.

Post Thanks / Like

It;s usually the same people bringing up these things with the odd new voice that gets roped in but year in year out the same ones crop up moaning and I think purely because they like the sound of their own voice .
    None of these actually do anything to help in real terms but I must say I think JRP gets a ****ty stick as he's always saying he;d be up for something but never seems to get the chance .
    90% of the membership are either quite content or couldn't care less about the politics of it all .
    We got through last ND without any damage thanks to a couple of committee members .The shop is being revamped ,the server seems stable now and we have learnt a few lessons .
    Membership packs are being sent out .Membership seems to have leveled out .
    The CM's are all doing the best they can for the club .OK there may be some dead wood but on the whole things do get done .Might not be to the liking of some but tough titty .

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clee View Post
    None of these actually do anything to help in real terms
    I saw three clear, individual offers of help ignored....chased away even...over this weekend as well as a potential +30 members and additions to club funds.

It's plainly obvious whats happening here. I'm done with it, as is Andy I believe. Shove it.

Post Thanks / Like

Bollocks Dave .

Shall I tell you how it should be done ??

We've had forum issues on RAOC for years .Stephen Dell is the dictator over there but a benevolent one and things just take an age ...far far worse than here .
    Unknown to any of the members one guy actually took the time to set up another VB site ,obviously there must have been some communication with SD in private but hey presto it suddenly appears + I might add without any fanfare

Post Thanks / Like

Ok my mistake, this thread was to give a common ground to ongoings. But interpretations have not alowed it to work.

Well lets all settle down. I shall calmly ask, would the members that are fighting for there opinion to be right, take up a roll to help if offered?

Next part, if you intend not to then let this stop, otherwise formally make the right people aware of your intent to help.

I've been digging and the committee is doing a fair share and non committee members to get thing moving especially for ND14.

Can we give it a break until removed threads are returned to the forum edited.

Ta

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JRP View Post
    Next part, if you intend not to then let this stop
    I'm out, nothing more from me, far better things to invest my time in