Post Thanks / Like

my daily

thought I would post a pic of my audi seeing as i'm not back in a 5 yet (hopefully in the next month or 2) and that its clean enough to take a pic she's a a4 b6 1.8t Quattro s line 190bhp a lot to remember there for me lol pretty standard spec at the moment apart from a map to 220bhp and 290lbft shifts a lot better and holds boost to the redline I have some coilovers to go on but keep putting it off as its Quattro there a nightmare to fit! other than that its pretty much like every other audi lol

here's a pic I took over the bank holiday after a polish it looks its best as the sun is setting as im sure you'll agree.

mat

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: my daily

Cool car mate, I always think that quattros seem to go better than there figures suggest, if you know what I mean

Post Thanks / Like

Re: my daily

Cheers chap it's does go well with the map I think it needed it though as its a big and very car. I've also added Methanol injection post map so I need to go back and get it updated for a few bhp mayb advance the timing abit more also. It does its job on the 14k I've put onit its only needed a 20 quid coil pack carnt go wrong with that