Post Thanks / Like

Pristine wheel re-furbs in Milton Keynes

Has any body had any dealings with these guys or seen work they have done I rang a few people and they don't want to touch my ronal turbos. Also I have a little red theme going on with my car and was thinking of getting the black on the wheels to red opinions would be great on this. Thanks mat

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pristine wheel re-furbs in Milton Keynes

We use them at work whenever a customer wants there wheels refurbishing, never had one complaint. I even had them do my bbs split rims on my polo, 3 years on they're still mint. Explain to them what you want doing and they should be able to do it.

They might not be the cheapest place, but the work they do is top notch

Classifieds Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

stick with black, the yellows a powerful colour and it'll look lost..

as above, jamies bbs wheels look the shizzle, he was worried about the price they quoted for his split rims but i helped push him into it.. when they came back awesome

worth every penny

Post Thanks / Like

Oh ok do you have any pics of your wheels? How much did they charge you? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dave View Post
    stick with black, the yellows a powerful colour and it'll look lost..

as above, jamies bbs wheels look the shizzle, he was worried about the price they quoted for his split rims but i helped push him into it.. when they came back awesome

worth every penny
    That's a point I wana try new things with it. I don't like following suit to what everybody else is doing lol thank you for your opinion. Mat.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1990 View Post
    Oh ok do you have any pics of your wheels? How much did they charge you? Thanks.
    This is when they first come back, not a great picture though, taken on a crappy phone I had at the time

[IMG][/IMG]

The wheels on my car

[IMG][/IMG]

The pictures don't really do them justice though, the paint really is spot on, no marks or blemishes anywhere, they can diamond cut rims as well if you wanted to go down that route.

Post Thanks / Like

Love your gti mate I had one same colour as that I loved it then part exd it for a s14a 200sx haha the wheels look tidy mate I think ul b getting them diamond cut. How were they so ino roughly what to expect?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1990 View Post
    Love your gti mate I had one same colour as that I loved it then part exd it for a s14a 200sx haha the wheels look tidy mate I think ul b getting them diamond cut. How were they so ino roughly what to expect?
    They were £70 a wheel, but that was because they are split rims, £30 for the centres to be painted, and £40 for the lips to diamond cut. Single piece wheels were about £40-£50 a wheel to get done last time I sent some, but that was a while ago, so prices may have gone up. There's also a additional charge for diamond cutting wheels, but I can't remember of the top of my head.

If you have a quick google search for them they might even have a price list on their website.

Post Thanks / Like

That's not as bad as I thought but I suppose if there to expensive people will just go and buy new wheels lol thanks for the info mate

Post Thanks / Like

Personally i think its worth paying the money to people/companies like these

Took mine to a local firm who sand blasted them etc............they were utter ****e,bit of sand laquered into the finish complete RUBBISH!! (obviouslt didn't pay them!!)

So i took them elsewhere.........You get what you pay for in my opinion!

And i've not heard any bad reports about Pristine, kinda wish they did mine...

Post Thanks / Like

did you manage to get through to rainbow mate ?

Post Thanks / Like

I've seen about 10/12 sets that have come back from there and every single wheel has been 100% perfectos

Post Thanks / Like

just another positive commect for pristine, my old work we used to send wheels there for refurb - came back very nice. Would use them myself, and would deffinatley pay the extra 10/20£ a wheel as opposed to mobile van guys

Post Thanks / Like

Wallace: I've emailed pristine and just said i want the wheels better than they were new but atleast like they were when they were new and also said are they sure they can get them to the quality I want, it may make them think about there own skills instead of just knocking another set of wheels out.

Dj: I got hold of him on a mobile number I found on another forum and he won't do them but said he would do the lips pretty pointless to me because il have diamond cut centres then mirror polished lips lol

Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking this is the place to take them lol il see what they say when they email me back. What I also like is that they offer a wheel replacement service while yours are getting re-furnished.

Post Thanks / Like

Stick some pics up once you've got them done, lovely wheels Ronals and by the sounds of it.......your "red theme" would suit my car, sooooo if you ever sell them

Post Thanks / Like

Haha I think the money il be spending on them will make sure I'm keeping them but if I do then il give you a shout