Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thieving f*****

Well I found a mint drivers door for my gtt, left it on my drive for a couple of hrs, and some little s*** has pinched it. Not happy

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thieving f*****

metal merchants , if u lived local to me that would happen within 15 mins max, its terrible!

Non-member Penfold aka The Dealer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Not good mate...

Post Thanks / Like

whats more anoying is it will weigh in for a couple of £ at most.!

Classifieds Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

i had my gtt on my drive for a while and they kept asking for it and leaving note on it.. i've had to garage it as it was only a matter of time before i come home and its gone..

some bloke my boss knows goes round taking cars off peoples drives that have been stood, they dont give a feck.. one of our customers had a ford anglia? nicked out of her garage, how did they even know it was there

gotta keep an eye of everything now, they dont care if its a lambo, they'll get £200+ for scrapping it..

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not good that things have come to this can't leave anything out theses days my mate left a s1 Rs turbo anti roll bar out side he's door poped out for 2 mind gone when. He got back! Couldn't be leave it!

Post Thanks / Like

Sh*te that like. It's unreal how many scrap men you see now, they don't give a fu*ck either they'll tax anything.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dave View Post
    i had my gtt on my drive for a while and they kept asking for it and leaving note on it.. i've had to garage it as it was only a matter of time before i come home and its gone..

some bloke my boss knows goes round taking cars off peoples drives that have been stood, they dont give a feck.. one of our customers had a ford anglia? nicked out of her garage, how did they even know it was there

gotta keep an eye of everything now, they dont care if its a lambo, they'll get £200+ for scrapping it..
    is it safe to leave my welder out here whilst we go out dave?
    "yeh this is reading you can leave anything out and they wont touch it"
    your a cock!

Post Thanks / Like

2x 5's have gone missing from the back of my house. No tax on them, though on private land. Ball ache to lift them even with a hiab .. but they still went. Told the coppers and each time they said "Have you look around all the local scrap yards, that’s your best bet!" Only way I stopped them in the future was to buy a 10 stone dog and give it free roaming rights.

Classifieds Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by car.crash View Post
    is it safe to leave my welder out here whilst we go out dave?
    "yeh this is reading you can leave anything out and they wont touch it"
    your a cock!
    i told my old dear to hide it in the shed so i could claim it was stolen, but she was busy watching masterchef repeats

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

I just stripped a subaru on my drive we were sitting watching tele van pulls up and starts taking bits out of the shell on my drive i goes out and says what the fook are you doing he says sorry boss no speak english i said thats ok my dog speaks polish and let my dog out they soon backed off dog said no dinner bollox

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone got a straight drivers door, split pin type? Just spent all afternoon flatting back my old one, and it just needs to much work. If I find that scrappy I can't say on a public forum what I'd do to him

Post Thanks / Like

i got a fairly good one. tiny rust around lock but otherwise its good.

Classifieds Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bod 182 View Post
    I just stripped a subaru on my drive we were sitting watching tele van pulls up and starts taking bits out of the shell on my drive i goes out and says what the fook are you doing he says sorry boss no speak english i said thats ok my dog speaks polish and let my dog out they soon backed off dog said no dinner bollox
    the joys of owning a big dog when someone walks past my house they know theres a big dog in there, he's vocal and has his faced pressed against the glass

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

the joys of owning a big dog when someone walks past my house they know theres a big dog in there, he's vocal and has his faced pressed against the glass
    Ah I can't pull that one off, I've got bichon frise, basically a small poodle. The wife's choice not mine.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Dave usually has his faced pressed up to peeps windows