Post Thanks / Like

Carbon Fibre arrghh

Why doesnt it ever fit nicely.

Its getting right on my tits now trying to source good stuff at none extravagent price that fits!!

Carbon is great, please just Fit!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Carbon Fibre arrghh

The best place round here is kelvin smith and carbonates out at long clawson , but they are really expencive but there work is amazing , theres a place in queniborough i think its called syston fiberglass on three ways farm just past branstons on the melton road , he maks molds and then thakes the to kelvin's and has the carbon layed by them its a bit of a cheeper way , also im just waiting for my mate to get back to me he has all his evo bits made by somone i think there inbetween loughborough and notts there cheep and the parts iv look nice fit . if you fancy making some your self i have loads and loads of cloth its the best money cant buy if your intrested .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joegtir View Post
    The best place round here is kelvin smith and carbonates out at long clawson , but they are really expencive but there work is amazing , theres a place in queniborough i think its called syston fiberglass on three ways farm just past branstons on the melton road , he maks molds and then thakes the to kelvin's and has the carbon layed by them its a bit of a cheeper way , also im just waiting for my mate to get back to me he has all his evo bits made by somone i think there inbetween loughborough and notts there cheep and the parts iv look nice fit . if you fancy making some your self i have loads and loads of cloth its the best money cant buy if your intrested .

I judt need a good supplier. This evo bootlid is pants.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi View Post
    I judt need a good supplier. This evo bootlid is pants.
    il take the boot of your hands if you want to part kenobi