Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Safari

Me and the misses are looking at going South Africa on a Safari holiday In like March 2012 and I got my first brochure today to have a butchers. Has anyone every been and would recomend places to go and places to purchase the holiday from.

Mat

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Safari

its the best hol u will ever hav mate!

glen afric is where they film wild at heart and is good if u wana see animals and get really close, feed elephants,girafa's etc but its not like the real wild if u get what i mean.
    also its abit pricey!

there is a place called the lion and rhino park and it is the most amazing place ever!!
    you can drive around there reserve and see some BIG cats that are really wild, we got stuck because a lion decided to sleep on the road and there was no way round!!
    plus they have a breeding centre where u can go in and hold cubs and cheetahs etc, the biggest cat you can go in with is 4 months which doesnt sound big but u really poop yourself coz there big and playful!!!
    il try and get you some links

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reply mate, iv replied to your pm really like the look of the first one.

Mat

Post Thanks / Like

that sounds ace,i have always wanted to do something like that,maybe do a sunrise balloon flight over the landscape an spot the animals..