Post Thanks / Like

fairwell gtt :(

tomorrow will be a sad day indeed as the gtt is off to its new home.
    i didnt expect it to sell soo quick tbh and was more than willing to hide it away for the summers, but the new owner seams genuine and seams like she will look after him very well.

this evening was a good fairwell pressent for the 5 though as i had a fastcar photo shoot

heres a couple of photos i took before i got too numb to take many more. i got to take my hat off to them for managing to blag the new shopping centre for the shoot!!

some of cleaning before the shoot

and the 5's replacement

that is all

Post Thanks / Like

Re: fairwell gtt :(

Good upgrade, Clio is crying out for a front splitter, cup spoiler, coilovers. Done

Post Thanks / Like

Not so sure on the "upgrade" but deffinettly a good alternative. Love your 5's bay, and atleast your seeing it go at its best and not getting rid after letting it sit around rotting.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HULK View Post
    Good upgrade, Clio is crying out for a front splitter, cup spoiler, coilovers. Done

splitter on the cards, cup spoiler in my living room atm just gotta get it painted, and maybe eibach 20/15 springs but not feeling coilovers on this one as im enjoying the comfort far too much atm lol. i do plan to paint the wheels and engine cover anthracite though

Committee, South East Regional Rep James5's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking good matey, I am sure you will be back they all come back You will miss the turbo

Is that the new debenhams up Bury St Edmunds? was up that way few weeks back seeing my Grandad, is a pretty cool looking building.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by James5 View Post
    Looking good matey, I am sure you will be back they all come back You will miss the turbo

Is that the new debenhams up Bury St Edmunds? was up that way few weeks back seeing my Grandad, is a pretty cool looking building.

thats the place james.it used to light up at night but they took the lights down.still made an awesome background though!!

i may well come back to another 5 at some point, but by then i'll be able to afford a toy aswell as a car im not affraid to use.
    i'll try my best to get the new owner on here

Post Thanks / Like

Why you getting rid of it? Looks well with the porche wheels, hopefully it will be going to a good home eh

Post Thanks / Like

Sad day jimmy, hope its gone to a good home, i thought your car would not stay up for sale to long.

phil

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

is it staying local then bud? Hope ya got what ya wanted for it after all that work!

Post Thanks / Like

its now gone

now we're down to a clio dci and a 182. still got a renault turbo in the family i suppose.

its gone to a very good home, and the bonus is that in may the new owner is moving litterally down the road from me, but untill then its in sudbury (12miles away)

i miss it already but its time to move on i suppose