PDA

View Full Version : Members in Bristol/Bath area

Steevo
21-07-2013, 11:51
Are there any members in my local area (Bristol/Bath) that know a thing or two about the ole 5?

I could really do with some knowledge to lend hand finishing off some bits to the car, willing to pay if necessary! ;)

Cheers

Benjibrady
21-07-2013, 23:46
Probably no help to you bud, but nice to see someone local ;)

Steevo
22-07-2013, 07:46
Likewise mate, where abouts in Bath do you live? Roughly speaking of course :)

Benjibrady
22-07-2013, 11:43
Likewise mate, where abouts in Bath do you live? Roughly speaking of course :)

Not bath mate, but reside in Frome where texaco used to be if you know where im on about

Kris M
22-07-2013, 12:18
I can help if needs be mate, know a thing or two about gtt's lol. What sort of thing are you wanting to know? Also where about are you? I'm between Chippenham / swindon

jesus in the seat of a 5
22-07-2013, 19:47
I can help if needs be mate, know a thing or two about gtt's lol. What sort of thing are you wanting to know? Also where about are you? I'm between Chippenham / swindon

steevo bud, get me and kris to come over, sorry ive been so busy... self employment my friend..., ill talk to kris and me and him meet you at yours...:cool:

Steevo
22-07-2013, 22:40
steevo bud, get me and kris to come over, sorry ive been so busy... self employment my friend..., ill talk to kris and me and him meet you at yours...:cool:

Ah mate it's totally cool I didn't want to bug you as I knew you were busy :)

Cheers Kris, basically just need a bit of a steer putting things back together and some checks before starting her back up :agree:

Steevo
22-07-2013, 22:41
Not bath mate, but reside in Frome where texaco used to be if you know where im on about

Yeah think I know where you mean, once I'm road worthy I'll pop over that way