PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Repair Needed

Slim
26-04-2011, 20:06
Hi people... some may know me, alot dont :P

Basically my story is my Tax runs out by the end of the month,, and i would like to drive my car to someone who is willing to take it (so it gets there before my tax runs out as i dont wana pay for another 6 months before its repaird)

If anyone can help it would be greatly apreciated. :crap:

James5
26-04-2011, 20:11
Hi people... some may know me, alot dont :P

Basically my story is my Tax runs out by the end of the month,, and i would like to drive my car to someone who is willing to take it (so it gets there before my tax runs out as i dont wana pay for another 6 months before its repaird)

If anyone can help it would be greatly apreciated. :crap:

Markey Mark or Colin would prob be your best bets that's if Mark's still doing repairs nowadays as I know he took a back step a while back.

Markey Mark (BD)
26-04-2011, 20:14
Already spoke to Slim, can do it but i can't take the car for few weeks as i got to get this 16v 5 done first as its taking up the drive .

Slim
26-04-2011, 20:24
might have to get another 6 months tax...:cry: if ur still willing to do it mark?

Hoolio
26-04-2011, 21:17
But you would need to buy tax when repair is done and how long will that take? Or buy six months and cash it in, its what twelve pounds a month.

Markey Mark (BD)
26-04-2011, 21:45
might have to get another 6 months tax...:cry: if ur still willing to do it mark?

Yeah still willing to do it mate

Slim
26-04-2011, 22:56
:agree: :cry:

Matt@CodeRedMotorsports
26-04-2011, 23:16
What is the repair?
Matt5

Slim
27-04-2011, 00:18
basically.. car is smoking,, think its turbo, but its soon after the turbo been rebuilt.

so its smoking pretty bad,, turbo company wanted to take it in to check various things,, (that i could check anyway) .. ie oil pressure and compression test etc... so i got a mechanical oil pressure gauge hooked up... i think its too low.

wen warm.. idle is about 9 - 13 psi... when driving its about 39... so i think maybe somethin to do with the oil pump.

I really dont have time to be endlessly working on the car at the moment,, and ive had enuf of working on it lol... and ive just moved in an emergency and no longer have a drive i can put it on... and the tax running out this month.. so was wondering if i could give it to someone before the tax runs out. :S

although.... this is my assumtion of the problem...